Tassel Garlands

Tassel Garlands on Darling Cashmere
So tassel garlands are nearly everywhere. And I am hooked!

Tassel Garlands on Darling Cashmere
Tassel Garlands on Darling Cashmere
Tassel Garlands on Darling Cashmere

Although I only selected photos of them styled for parties and weddings, they can virtually be used anywhere. Think: on the wall above your bed, in your office, even style them in your dining nook if you're feeling fancy!

These garlands are available ready-made for you to purchase on so many sites (here's one, try etsy), but if you are a self-proclaimed DIYer then the website tutorials are endless! I am definitely thinking about creating my very own garland soon (we'll see how that goes..I'll be sure to share a post on it) and plan on using it for wedding festivities and then maybe in my office for a little daily sparkle afterwards!

Some other adorable party garland ideas!

XOXO,
R

Comments