Reliving NYC

I put together a little collage of some of my favorite New York moments. I held back from blowing up your Instagram feed while on vaca, and saved most of my photos for a few blog posts (here, here, here, and here, plus this one too). Here are a few of the extras that I just had to share with you all! Enjoy!
Reliving NYC on Darling Cashmere

The gorgeous (and delish) Ladurée macarons // We legitimately spotted Miranda Kerr with baby Bloom by Central Park (apparently only one paparazzi had spotted her at this point) // Paige found her namesake store // The flatiron // Only a few flowers we spotted in the Flower District // Mid-manhattan Public Library (daydreaming of Carrie Bradshaw's would-be wedding!) // Can't Live Without Color // SoHo // Cheap wine in Little Italy with my best girlfriends!

XOXO,
R

Comments