Holly's Bridal Shower

 My wedding season isn't even close to being over. With five weddings down already this year, I still have another two just in 2013!

This past Sunday I had the honor of attending a cute bridal shower for a dear friend, Holly. The bridesmaids did such a super job of decorating and thinking of little details, so I just had to share some snapshots with you!

Paige, the MOH, made the corsage herself using fresh flowers from Trader Joe's and one of our favorite crafting accessories: twine!
Decorative touches!
Mason jars with twine, tags, & striped paper straws--my personal favorite detail!
It was truly a Southern affair.
Holly with the toilet paper brides--so...interesting!
The winning team! (Sorry, am I gloating here?! Ours was totally Great Gatsby inspired!)

XOXO,
R

Comments