5 DIY Must-Makes

DIY projects (let me make that clear--simple DIY projects) are my absolute fav! Anything from simple tassels to drink stirrers to wall art, these projects are on my list.

Check out 5 of the newest items I've added to my DIY to do list!
 Have a knack for DIY projects but aren’t exactly sure where to start? Whether your skill level is best defined as beginner or you are a do-it-yourself project queen, there are numerous ways to express your crafty self. From the bedroom to your outdoor oasis, you can create a unique space that is all your own with step-by-step pictures and tutorials. Check out these 5 DIY must-makes for some fun new treasures!

Try a grown-up version of a mobile with hanging honeycomb hearts in pretty pastels. (via Design Love Fest)
Lips are in! DIY this zippered lipstick pouch to hold all of your beauty accessories on the go! (via A Beautiful Mess)

To see the full post on BFFF click here!

XOXO,
R

Comments