Flamingo Bar Cart

Y'all, I am just all smiles about this post today! A couple weeks ago The Flair Exchange sent me this super cool Cross + Plus Garland (seen here on my Instagram!) to style and enjoy. It took me a few days to figure out exactly where I wanted to hang it and how I wanted to style the space, but I am totally in love with the outcome!

It is the perfect length to adorn the bit of wall above my beloved bar cart (I have a thing for decorating it, don't I? Check out these bar cart looks here, here, and here!), and I was really into hanging it at a slight angle unevenly (which confused my dear Mr.). I paired the garland with this flamingo print that I spotted on Best Friends For Frosting and added black and light pink accents to pull it all together.

I even moved my cool all-white antlers (mentioned here with Antler Décor inspiration!) from the living room to hang over the cart with a touch of some silk flower pretties. Transitioning the look of my bar cart really gives a refresh to our space and instantly brightens my mood.
The Flair Exchange Cross + Plus Garland c/o // Jenny Bevlin Hello Darling Print c/o // Furbish Mr. & Mrs. Glasses gifted // Anthropologie Wishbone Bottle Opener c/o // Martha Stewart Coasters c/o BFFF // Etsy Paper Straws // Target Cheers Shot Glasses and Cocktail Shaker gifted // Target Bar Cart, Gold Confetti Hiballs, and Metallic Hobnob Vase // Gold-rimmed Glasses

How do you freshen up your space?

XOXO,
R

Comments