Best Friends For Frosting Contributor


I have some super exciting news to share with you gals today! A couple months ago, the amazingly talented and incredibly sweet ladies of Best Friends For Frosting reached out to me to talk about me being a contributor for their sassy website!

It was a little scary at first considering the new (and awesome!) responsibilities I would be taking on, but I just knew it was the right fit. Last month I was sent my first list of scheduled posts, and they will be LIVE this month with the first one coming out tomorrow!

I'll share a sneak peek of each post here on Darling Cashmere, but I'll link up to the BFFF page so you can see the post in its sparkly entirety! Here's a little look at the BFFF page--talk about a go-to site for the age! Hop on over to check it out, and follow along on this Best Friends For Frosting adventure!

XOXO,
R

Comments