Weekend Style

Crop tops. Belly shirts. Cut-off tops. Whatever you may call it..it's in for this season. I can't say I'm 100% there with the trend, but if I was to be bold enough to try it out I'd pair it with high-waisted bottoms--a maxi skirt, shorts, pants, you name it. I'd say the trick to the trend, especially if you are on the fence about it, is sporting as little skin as possible when first trying it out. Take the trend to the beach or poolside just to see how comfortable you are with it.

Check out my Weekend Style inspiration with a flowy maxi skirt and mesh panel crop top. Can you tell I've got Coachella on the brain?!
Weekend Style on Darling Cashmere
Shop items here (clockwise from top left): 12345678910
Now you tell me..what do you think of the crop top trend?

XOXO,
R

Comments