Swimwear: One-piece Edition

It is most certainly swimwear season--I could not be happier! As a follow-up to my Swimwear: Bikini Edition post I am sharing a few gorgeous one-pieces that I am swooning over for this season!

Nanette Lepore on Darling Cashmere
Peplum Love on Darling Cashmere
Colorblock Perfection on Darling Cashmere

Ruched Floral on Darling Cashmere
Black and White on Darling Cashmere
Retro Zimmermann on Darling Cashmere

Find more swimwear inspiration on my onesies & kinis board!
Are you rocking the one-piece suit this season?

XOXO,
R


Comments

  1. Once again- love the kimono print. The retro looks like a couch my grandmother had when I was a small child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, how fun! Channeling vintage memories!

    XOXO,
    R

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment