Style at Home: Couch Inspiration

In my sweetest home dreams, I would buy the most gorgeous plush, comfortable, and completely stylish couch. But I have yet to found all those characteristics..plus affordable! I am on the hunt, though, and here are some of my favorites!

Gorgeous Mustard Yellow Leather on Darling Cashmere
Gorgeous mustard yellow leather!
The Marilyn on Darling Cashmere
Mint Green -- Need I say more?
Dering Hall on Darling Cashmere
The colors in this print would go with nearly anything!
Tufted Velvet on Darling Cashmere

Where do you couch shop?


XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.

    San Diego real estate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment