Flair Exchange Bar Cart

It is officially Spring, and it is actually starting to really feel like it too!
With Pantone's Radiant Orchid color of the year in mind, and with the help of fun party goodies c/o The Flair Exchange my bar cart and I are so ready for this season!

I was the star of the store when I went to get this balloon filled up--everyone wanted to know where I got the amazing confetti-filled balloon! The Flair Exchange has got the coolest party accessories--whether you've got people coming over or not, it's always a delight to have a cheerful bar cart and home!
Eep confetti! And I love, love, love that The Flair Exchange offers items in an entire color scheme--tassel garlands, confetti, and confetti-filled balloons!
Those purple tassels were a super quick and easy DIY that I found on Oh So Beautiful Paper!
"Spring is nature's way of saying let's party!" Robin Williams
Orchid Tassel Garland, Confetti, and Confetti-filled Balloon, and Gold Foil Coasters c/o The Flair Exchange / Jenny Bevlin Hello Darling Print c/o / Target Bar Cart, Cheers Shot Glasses, Cocktail Shaker, and Confetti Glasses / Oh Joy for Target Party Horns / Anthropologie Gold Wishbone Bottle Opener / Gold-rimmed Glasses / Vintage Gold Striped Glasses / 

XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. Seriously love you bar cart! So fun!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment