Darling Delights

My sweet girlfriend Amanda's bridal shower was so elegant and fun, and I absolutely cannot wait to celebrate her bachelorette tonight!
I cannot even get enough of these Zara sandals. My newest favorites!
My mother-in-law threw a Meet and Greet party for me and the Mr, and she had these fun wildflower seed bombs as favors--I love that she got them in coral and light pink to pull together the color scheme!
Prepping for guests is simple with fresh blooms like these gorgeous white lilies!
Two of my besties came over to have a sleepover and make flower crowns for my wedding! So proud of our crafting skills--a few cocktails may have helped us out!
It is seriously an honor to be a part of the many special occasions that take place at WinMock. Being an Events Coordinator certainly means weekend work, but when the bride and groom (and families!) are as sweet as these two it makes it such a joy! See more of WinMock's event photos on Instagram and Facebook!
Pineapples are so fun! This just makes me smile.
And speaking of pineapples I am head over heels for my new Aerie bikini! #AerieREAL
It seems that peonies aren't that easy to find at the stores here in central NC, but I'll take what I can get. They smell divine, and I love how full each bloom gets!

XOXO,
R

Comments