Casual Silk





Retro Sunnies // Forever 21 Denim Vest (no longer available, but loving this one) // Urban Outfitters Embroidered Tank (similar) // Silky Olive Shorts // Francesca's Collection Bag (loving this one) // Nude Forever 21 Sandals (similar) // Lia Sophia Earrings gifted // Gold "R" Necklace // Arm Candy: Charming Charlie, Butter & Scotch, c/o Purple Paparazzi // Kate Spade Bow Ring

I had my very first blog photoshoot last week, and it was an absolute blast! I had the honor of working with the talented Mr. and Mrs. couple from Anchor and Veil Photography. Other than a senior picture session several years ago and a dozen selfies here and there, this was my first "real" experience being in front of the lens. They both did a fabulous job putting me at ease and coming up with fun locations and poses.

I was able to shoot five outfits with them (thanks to the Finnegan's Wake restroom), and I am just beyond giddy to share them with you. With the outfit above I was able to incorporate some new pieces I recently purchased along with some older closet classics. I love how the coral bag pops against my neutral outfit to add a little fun!

XOXO,
R

All photography by Anchor and Veil Photography.

Comments