An Afternoon of Bridal Luxury

 The stunning Michelle Wright of Michelle Wright Events coordinated and hosted a fabulous event, An Afternoon of Bridal Luxury, that I had the honor of attending this past weekend!
Darling Cashmere
This sweet bridesmaid along with my mother and future mother-in-law accompanied me!
Darling Cashmere
First up were delish beverages with fun paper straws, of course!
Have I ever mentioned that signage is one of my favorite event elements?
Darling Cashmere
There were so many incredible vendors that I really did not spend much time (read: any time) at all snapping pictures. The draping and set-up in this room was incredible!
Darling Cashmere
This is just one of the gorgeous tablescapes located throughout Adaumont Farm. The decor set the tone for an intimate and upscale soirée.
Darling Cashmere
Some of my door prize winnings and goodies from my bridal Swag Bag!
I have yet to try the macarons from Dana's Bakery, but I heard they were divine!

If you're a bride-to-be, do you plan on attending a bridal show?

XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. This venue is Outstanding! Everything about this post... Photography, place, setting, dresses, everything is STUNNING! Loves it! And, it'd be great if you also review about HouseOfBrides as I have experience great experience with this store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment