The Classic: Pointy Toe Flats

The Classic: Pointy Toe Flats

Shop items here (clockwise from top left): 123456789

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is not having as much trouble as I am adjusting to the Daylight Savings time change. It seems even though I went to bed early Saturday night, I was up late last night and still lost that hour!

I had a wonderful weekend relaxing, enjoying time with family and the gorgeous sunny weather--we even broke out the grill tools and had an impromptu Sunday afternoon cookout!

Speaking of sunny weather, pointy toe flats are the perfect transition shoe from those chilly Winter months to the warmer Spring days ahead. You can almost always find me donning a pair of these whether I am in the office, on a dinner date with the Mr., or spending a weekend afternoon with my girlfriends (if you are a follower on Instagram then you know too well)!

This Spring season, in addition to the tried-and-true pastels, brights and neons are in to stay for a while! Spice up your shoe shelves with playful flats accessorized with bows, metallic studs, and even a pop of neon on the toes!


Comments