Spring Trends


Happy first official day of Spring! You may or may not have noticed that I mention Spring in most all of my recent posts--I'm beyond excited, to say the least.

To celebrate this special day (yes, I have chosen to completely ignore that the daily high is not even 60°F) I am showin' a little shoulder and donning floral and my bright cobalt skinnies!

Thanks to Fashion Week we have so many new trends on the horizon for this season!
Spring Trends on Darling Cashmere
Shop items here (clockwise from top, left): 123456789

1. Statement earrings in gorgeous brights!
2. Black and white contrast from head to toe. I am so ready to expand my romper collection!
3. Flashy sunnies--I love this gingham print pair!
4. Gold and metallics. I just adore this precious kitty cat!
5. Bold stripes. I'd pair these cropped trousers with a bright blouse or a great large-print floral.
6. Colorful enamel stacks. Add a piece of flair to any outfit with a girly bangle or bracelet.
7. Comfy and oh-so-adorable orange sneakers with a dainty gold bow detail.
8. Floral! Try upgrading your floral pieces by wearing them in brights or with fun details like embellishments and beading.
9. Lace! I am a huge fan on lace. Wear lace all-over or in paneling or fringes.

How are you celebrating the first day of Spring?

XOXO,
R

Comments