Pinterest Roundup

Although I find myself spending less and less time on Pinterest as my schedule only gets busier, I am still a serious fan, and with 18,000+ pins to prove it I'd love to share a few of my favorites!

1. Gold glitter DIYs have my name written all over them. And how easy (and inexpensive) is that to update your current tape dispenser (and stapler, pen holder, etc..)
2. Mixing your prints for Spring has never been easier with these tips from Best Friends for Frosting!
3. Cocktail printables make bar carts and 5 o'clock drinks extra snazzy!
4. Tamara Taggart's feature on Glitter Guide is home inspiration at its absolute finest.
5. The perfect addition to your Spring picnic--and it's pink!
6. On the hunt for clear contact paper to start dressing up gifts and packages..
7. Sprinkles are what dreams are made of in the new Oh Joy for Land of Nod collection.
8. Lauren's lettering is my absolute favorite (proof here and here), but add lavender watercolor to the mix and I'm in love!
9. Black and White is in this season, and Tory Burch always knows best.

XOXO,
R

Comments