Custom Address Stamp

I have to admit that one of the exciting things about finally being married (and getting married earlier than originally planned, for that matter) is that I could go ahead and order our custom address stamp!

I have been a fan of Lauren of A Fabulous Fete for a long while now, and knew that a custom address stamp lettered by Lauren would be a must-have as a Mrs. Working with Lauren on the design was so much fun, and her designs were perfectly whimsical! I could not be happier with our stamp, and I highly, highly recommend you order one for yourself as well!

And there is nothing quite like a photoshoot with your envelopes..


Snail mail is a favorite of mine--but you may be seeing a bit more of it these days with my custom stamp in-hand!
XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. beautiful!! i agree lauren can do no wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these so much! The colors and styling is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment