Events Coordinator at WinMock



As you may have read here, I recently took a new position at a local venue as Events Coordinator. With this new position, came the need to rest my brain post-office hours and re-focus my priorities (ahem--not to mention do some major wedding planning of my own!). I am so thankful for the warm welcome I received from my new work family at WinMock! These photos were snapped my first week there and shared on WinMock's Facebook page to help make me feel like part of the team and introduce me to our wonderful clients.

It has been an exciting couple of months learning about the historic venue, getting the hang of the company culture, and certainly adjusting to a shared office with the rest of the team! I know this will be a fun adventure, so wish me the best!

I am happy to say that I am back to blogging now, and have been dreaming up some exciting things for the future. With a new schedule in mind and our wedding celebration just a few months away, I will be scaling back to posting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (with the exception of a few other sprinkled in!). Enjoy!

XOXO,
R

Comments