The Fillmore Wedding

When I first started with Sterling Events Group, I began part-time work with the Sterling by Design division out of Charlotte. My first day on the job was an incredible experience as I began with a major install of luxe white velvety pipe and drape to completely transform The Fillmore into a dream wedding venue!

Katrina of Come + Together Events had designed this incredible space, and it was pure magic to see it all come together in time for the ceremony--with gorgeous floral arrangements, fancy linens, grand chandeliers, and talented vendors all around.

After seeing the photos online I have absolutely fallen in love with the photographer duo Steven and Lucy of Smitten and Hooked. I just can't even..they are too cute, and most importantly, their photography is simply amazing! Here is just a preview of their work from Emily and Paul's wedding, but make sure you check out the rest and the list of vendors here and here!

 
Eep how gorgeous is this couple?!
 I got to hear The Dickens Band as they were warming up pre-ceremony and I could tell that they were going to rock it all night!
Playing even just a tiny part in someone's special day is so rewarding, and I am thankful to now be a full-time part of the WinMock team, a division under Sterling Events!

 XOXO,
R

Comments