The Zara Skort

So I made it home to the South safely! Phew, y'all!
We had such an amazing time seeing as many sights as we possibly could that it was slightly overwhelming--but more on that later!

When Paige and I initially planned the trip with Alana more than a month or two ago, I immediately started outfit planning. If you ask my friends, that's pretty much expected of me. Around that time the Zara skort had made its official appearance on the scene. I was head over heels for it. I was swooning over the asymmetrical cut in the front, but the simplicity and ease of them actually being shorts. So I obviously took the plunge and ordered it. I had been hanging on to it ever so dearly since its delivery date until the NYC trip. And in the meantime I even created an entire Pinterest board dedicated to outfit ideas.

Here are a few of my favorites with the skort in ecru!


Psst..looks like someone else shared the same brilliant idea I had by compiling favorite Zara skort looks!

This site has a less expensive version!

This is the look I chose to style my skort after for a daytrip in NYC. Simple, comfortable, and stylish at the same time! Plus it's rather difficult to go wrong with stripes.

The skort not only comes in ecru, but black, geranium, and bluish!
How would you style it?

XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. I can't get enough of this skirt. So chic. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment