Mint Wedding Inspiration

Oh my goodness..it has seriously been nearly a week since my last post. I am still trying to find the balance between work, friends, time with the Mr., qt with the Lord, wedding planning, and blogging (throw sleep in there somewhere!). I have a feeling that I will fail many, many times along the way, so apologies ahead of time!

I have been continuously working on my Wedding Planning Notebook post so be on the lookout for that one in the next couple weeks. There are so many tidbits of information and links I want to share with you, but I haven't even secured the first vendor yet--so I know I have a lot to add and rearrange.

Speaking of vendors, the Mr. and I took our first little trip to visit a ceremony and reception venue yesterday. I may or may not divulge wedding specifics until close to our date (which is looking like June 2014 eek!), but the venue was great! It was pretty much everything we could have expected: rustic, natural, historic, and a blank slate perfect to add our personalities and wedding touches to!

At first, our wedding colors were blush pink, nude, and all things metallic--chosen, of course, by yours truly. But when the Mr. got wind of that we did a rush web visit to Loverly to find some wedding color inspiration (basically for anything other than pink). Easy enough, we decided on yellow and mint green (little does he know I am totally incorporating metallics along the way)!

Below is some of my mint wedding inspiration thus far thanks to our technologically advanced world and awesome websites like LoverlyWedding Chicks, and Pinterest (I could go on..I've added tons of sites to my favorites tab)!

Mint Wedding Inspiration on Darling Cashmere
Photo Credits (clockwise from top left): 123456789

If you're planning a wedding or event, where is your inspiration coming from?

Comments

Post a Comment