Boho Baby Shower


I am beyond thrilled to share photos + moments of this special day with you, friends! July 15, 2017 was a very favorite day for so many reasons - not only was I loved on hard by the sweetest friends and family, but our littlest babe, Oliver, who we hadn't yet met in person was surrounded by genuine excitement and anticipation for his arrival!

I am honored to daily work alongside such talented and loving event professionals who went above and beyond to make my baby shower completely unforgettable and incredibly gorgeous. And because of that, it wasn't soon after receiving the photos that I learned 100 Layer Cakelet wanted to feature it on their site!

Here are a few of my favorite details and moments, but you can see the full feature right here, along with several photos from my maternity session that morning!














Photography: J&A Photography / Venue: The Granary at WinMock at Kinderton / Florals: Green Bee Floral Designs / Hair & Makeup: Face Forward / Calligraphy: Keen Bee Calligraphy / Catering: Providence Catering / Rentals: The Prettiest Pieces / Dress: Fillyboo Maternity / Succulent Favors: Etsy

Comments