Flair Exchange Party Bar Cart

Hey gals--I'm back at it! Back at decorating my bar cart, that is!
The Flair Exchange sent me some super fun pink-themed party goods and I went to work creating a fun space for cocktail mixing!
This vintage milk glass find is perfect for my favorite paper straws!
Lots of mixers for tasty cocktails!
 
The Flair Exchange Boutique Balloons & Ombré Honeycomb Garland c/o // Target Bar Cart (gifted), Gold Confetti Glasses, Fox Cocktail Shaker (gifted), Cheers Shot Glasses (gifted) // Jenny Bevlin Hello Darling Print c/o // Oh Joy! for Target Party Horns // Anthropologie Wishbone Bottle Opener c/o // Nicole Miller Citrus Cups (filled with delish watermelon mojitos!) // Gold-rimmed Glasses // Vintage Gold Striped Glasses // Michael's Paper Straws // Various Thrift Frames // Eat Drink Chic Bon Appetit Printable Tags
I have to say that my favorite party goody would be these awesome Peace, Love & Party balloons!!

XOXO,
R

Comments

Post a Comment