Make Your Day: DIY eBook

Grab a mug of coffee (or apple cider if you're feeling extra festive), a comfy chair, and get yourself ready for some easy DIY projects--just in time for gift-giving season!
Just this week I read (actually on a sweet blog, Studio DIY) that Chelsea of Lovely Indeed and Chelsey of The Paper Mama teamed up to create a super fun DIY eBook!

As soon as I read "DIY" and "discount" I clicked over as soon as I could to order a copy for myself!
Just enter MYDAYISMADE20 at checkout and you get 20% off your order!

I have already been making mental lists of what I want to make and for whom--OH, and there are printables! Lots of printables!

I won't give it all away, but here are just a few sneak peeks of what you'll find in the eBook:
 
 
All photos by Margaret Jacobsen for Make Your Day

Order your Make Your Day eBook like right now!

XOXO,
R

Comments