Darling Delights

We all know that social media is a place to share our happy moments made even more charming with filters and carefully arranged lighting. Life is not always so perfectly styled, but it is always worth celebrating.

Here are some of my Darling Delights lately
Delivering fresh flowers to my sweet bestie to celebrate a pretty maj job promotion!
This amazingly perfect Lindsay Letters Whatever is Lovely t-shirt makes me smile just thinking about it!
Crafting Valentine notes for co-workers and special friends with gold and hot pink, of course!
Celebrating launch day by ordering a fab print from the forallthingslovelyxbisforbonnie collab!
A raspberry cocktail in my newest thrifted gold stripe glasses! I made the heart drink stirrers to celebrate Valentine's Day, but hearts are year-round in my book!

XOXO,
R

Comments