Day One

Hi hello! My very first post in my very first blog--how so incredibly exciting!

After much encouragement from loved ones I have finally decided to take the leap..into some seriously unfamiliar blog-writing territory. I am not a stranger of blogs--oh no, not at all. I am an avid daily follower of at least 30 (yes, eep THIRTY!) focusing on varied themes and categories from cupcakes (well..now macarons!), tulle skirts, tried-and-true cocktail recipes, and all things pretty and fabulous!

I am excited to see where Darling Cashmere (named ever-so-sweetly after my precious pup Prince Cashmere decided upon over countless e-mails, phone conversations, and text messages with my patient girlfriends) takes me! I am confident that this will be an exciting journey for me..and hopefully you!

XOXO,
R

Comments