Pregnant x3


If you hadn't already noticed from my Instagram that two of my best friends were pregnant alongside me then.. surprise! Before you even think it--no, this was not planned. At least not by us. I am confident that God works all things out for our good and benefit, and being pregnant alongside these gals was a true blessing.

It was only a couple weeks after Ryan and I found out that I was pregnant that we all found out about each other. It was such a fun moment when we discovered that we were all three pregnant together. And even better--our due dates were expected to be within ten days of each other!

With every twinge, cramp, and crazy side effect we were texting and calling each other. The group text has been non-stop! Now that we have all had our sweet baby boys (yes, all boys!), I honestly cannot imagine going through pregnancy without them. We had such an amazing support team, and I already love being a mama with them too!


We spent one warm summer evening with Sara Logan Photography right by WinMock for a fun group shoot. And these laughs and giggles are 100% real! I love these girls so much!







Amy Lynne Originals made the sweetest flower crowns for our shoot--they were perfect!


All photogrpahy by Sara Logan Photography

xo,
R

Comments