Summer Reading List

Summer Reading List via Darling Cashmere


Happy Summer! I hope you enjoyed your start to one of the most fun and relaxing seasons!
I certainly did at our friends' 9th Annual Summer Lake Party that I mentioned here!

Summer for me is the time for long weekends at the lake, holidays on the beach, lounging on the back deck, and lazy afternoons by the pool--usually they all consist of me catching up on some reading. I have my top picks from my Summer Reading List for this season. A couple of these books have been on my radar for quite some time, but I am somehow just now getting around to them.

I have heard so many wonderful things about Girls in White Dresses, and I absolutely cannot wait to dive in! Check out the rest of my top picks on my goodreads account!

What books are on your Summer Reading List?

XOXO,
R

Comments