Our Master Bedroom + Laurie Anne Art



When we first moved into our new home, we were living only in the front three rooms with one box each, a crib, and a blow-up mattress on the floor. Also, I was six months pregnant. While it wasn't exactly glamorous, it was an adventure that we got through together as a family. But I'll tell you, it made the arrival of our brand-new Tuft & Needle mattress and bedroom furniture that much sweeter!


I already had an indigo throw pillow on our bed and dip-dyed clothes hamper, but the addition of these gorgeous botanical cyanotypes from Laurie Anne Art really brought the room together. You can see where I first shared these beauties here, and read the full scoop on how these prints came to life here! I love Laurie Anne's one-of-a-kind pieces + prints and following along on her Instagram to see what new things she's working on. Once I figure out exactly what I'd like, I plan to commission her for an unposed nudie portrait to hang in our bathroom!


Indigo Pillow Cover // Brass Frames // Midcentury Dresser + Nightstands // Himalayan Salt Lamp // Brass Floor Mirror // Jute Hamper // Brass Table Lamps // Globe Floor Lamp // Barrel Chair // Striped Throw Blanket (no longer available; similar 1, 2, 3) // Moroccan Pouf // Macrame Wall Hanging (similar 1, 2) // Shag Rug (not pictured)

xo,
R

Comments