Anticipating Raleigh Parker

 Well now that our little Raleigh Parker has been here for over a month, I figure it is about past time I share the photos from an incredible maternity photo shoot with Sara Logan Photography!

In the fields and wooded trails near WinMock I spent a couple hours traipsing around wearing a gorgeous flower crown by Amy Lynne Originals while Sara snapped photos of me eight months pregnant. I had so much fun, and Sara made it easy for me to be comfortable in front of the camera. It is crazy to think that these shots are from just a few months ago--time has really flown by!








These are just a few of my favorites! I just love how they all turned out, and I am so thankful for sweet pictures and memories of such a sweet time in my life!

All photography by Sara Logan Photography

xo,
R

Comments