Rocksbox

Hello sweet gals! I am so excited to share about a fun and rather new way to accessorize--Rocksbox!

 After filling out a super quick online registration form I was officially in--and a Rocksbox Insider! I picked out my favorites on my very own Wish List, and shortly after I got this seriously stellar round-up of goodies! They absolutely nailed my style--delicate, with a touch of statement, and all gold!

This gorjana Nesa Necklace is my clear favorite, and I have worn it nearly non-stop since I got it! It is perfect on its own and even layered with other delicates. This one just might make itself a home with me permanently!

Not only is it incredibly fun to have a new set of jewelry every month to spice up your own collection, but the pieces you receive (and these curated sets) are available at a discounted rate! Learn more about this premium jewelry subscription box right here!

Better yet, Rocksbox has offered my sweet readers a free month with code darlingcashmerexoxo! Now enjoy your first box free and all the glitz that comes with it!

xo,
R

Comments