Kearns Party of 2: Getting Ready

Getting ready was one of the most fun, although slightly stressful, parts of my wedding day. The best part was that my bridesmaids and I got to spend it together helping each other perfect our liquid liner,  borrowing lipstick, and using every available curling wand to add waves to my hair before the first look!
A Starbucks latte was an absolute must!
The gals got to work on my hair adding wave after wave to my painfully thick hair!
This photo is just too cute--I have this one framed at my office!
So thankful for these incredible, Godly women who prayed over me and my marriage!

Ryan helped me pick out a lipstick color for our big day, so it was extra special to be able to wear Tarte in Pink Peony that day!
Little did I know that Ryan had worked with my girls to get my wedding shoes before our rehearsal the night before to write a sweet verse and note on them! There was definitely a couple ugly cry moments after this..
[A detail shot of the note coming soon!]
Ryan and his groomsmen got ready backstage at our venue, the Doc & Merle Watson Theatre, where countless talented musicians have done so throughout the years!
Ryan chose to gift personalized home shirts and a comical (and helpful!) book called The Art of Manliness.

Don't tell anyone, but they signed that guitar alongside names like Doc Watson, The Avett Brothers, and Carolina Chocolate Drops!
Robes / Ties / T-shirts here and here

All photos by Joy Davis Photography!

XOXO,
R

Comments