Summer Floral Pants

 These pants! I just can't even get enough. They are comfy and loose, but dressy at the same time. I wore them for a dinner and dessert date with the girls downtown with another new obsession, my panama hat, a cotton muscle tee, and lacy bralette. They're the perfect transition piece to dress up--I paired them with a crisp, white button-up for church the previous Sunday and they looked fantastic! 
 
Panama Hat / Sunnies (similar) / Jeweled Muscle Tee (need thislove) / Black Lace Bralette (similar) / Bag (love this / Madewell) / Lily & Laura Bracelets via Moon and Lola / Reece Blaire Bracelet c/o / Wide-leg Floral Pants (I had a seamstress sew the legs up) / Wedges

XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. What a cute & chic look! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment