Kerri Leigh Weddings + Events

What an exciting few weeks it has been for my good friend, Kerri! She has been working hard on a little "refresh" for her event company with Elizabeth Glessner of Glessner Photography complete with a new name, unique branding, photoshoot (a photoshoot that I actually got to be in--the three photos in the site header are a little sneak peek, but be sure to stay tuned for more!), and of course new website!

The official launch was this past Monday, and I can hardly take my eyes away from the stunning design and all of the amazing details! Be sure to check out the new site and say hello--she is the sweetest gal, and I know you'll just adore her!

Kerri Leigh Weddings + Events
Above photos & website design by Elizabeth Glessner

Congrats, Kerri!

XOXO,
R

Comments