Infused Water

Infused Water on Darling Cashmere

My nighttime ritual varies, but I usually hop into bed around 10:00 pm after grabbing a drink of choice from the fridge then drift off to dreamland watching the nightly news with the Mr. I am embarrassed to admit that my drink of choice lately has been most commonly sweet tea (okay, I'm from the South, so can you hardly blame me?).

Well, since finding out that at night I'm more than likely a mouth breather (Yikes!) it makes sense that I wake up around 4:00 am dying of thirst, and the sweet tea just isn't cutting it anymore. So I'm on a mission to dress up my nightstand with a carafe full of thirst-quenching H2O. And for a special twist I plan to infuse said water with some incredible natural flavors. Check out my inspiration below from A Cup of Jo--details and recipes can be found on her blog post.

Infused Water on Darling Cashmere
 Blackberry Sage
Infused Water on Darling Cashmere
 Mixed Citrus
Infused Water on Darling Cashmere
Ginger Mint

All images via A Cup of Jo

Do you have any flavored water favorites you'd like to share?
XOXO,
R

Comments