Darling Delights

Happy Friday, darlings!
I have an exciting weekend ahead! My sweet girlfriends have planned a bridal shower for me, and I know it will be nothing short of amazing filled with glam details and sprinkled with mint and gold--now that's my kind of party!

My darling delights of late:
 New goodies from Target! That gold glitter tape is the bomb, and those Rifle Paper Co. notebooks may or may not be a part of my fun giveaway coming up!
 Within the last few months or so I have really gotten into matching pajama sets. Wearing a comfy set in a simple or bright pattern makes morning coffee even more magical!
 Sharing an office with three other ladies isn't always easy, but surrounding myself with glam inspiration is a must!
 I spotted this tea cup set while perusing antique shops in downtown Lexington with the Mr. and I just knew I had to make it mine!
This doughnut tee was first seen on O My Darlings Instagram, and I was instantly in hot pursuit! I haven't really decided when and where I'll rock this crop top, but for now it looks grand just hanging in my closet!
Fresh pink ranunculus and the most amazing vintage tortoise vase I received from a dear friend for my birthday!
One glance at these beauties on Look Linger Love and I immediately placed my order. So ready for Spring with these!

XOXO,
R

Comments