Navy Chunky Knit: Part 3

 
 
 
 
Golden Road Necklace c/o Purple Paparazzi via Suburban Faux-Pas // Sweater (similar) // Dress (perfect for layering, in love with this daisy printblack option) // Tights // Old Navy Boots

So today I had the intention to share a DIY Stag Head Silhouette Art (seen here), but looks like last night I totally forgot and instead ate pizza and cookie dough and snuggled with my pup Cashmere all night watching Love Actually. Pretty fair trade-off, if you ask me.

With that said, it looks like we've come to Part 3 of styling my newest favorite closet staple--my Navy Chunky Knit. If you read this tweet then you might have seen this outfit post coming. I couldn't think of a better way to get more use out of my bright Spring dresses then layering a favorite knit over them. Not only do I get year-round use of my dainty frocks, but the bright colors and fun mix adds a little pep in my wintertime step!

XOXO,
R

PS Have you entered the kensie giveaway yet?! Only a few more days to enter!

Comments