Off to Charleston!


Tomorrow we are headed to Folly Beach and Charleston for a post-Labor Day getaway for a whole week. A whole week! I can't even deal I am so excited. My summer has officially not ended and I have refused to give in to Starbuck's early arrival of the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I am beyond ready to soak up the last rays of summer sun before I will let myself get excited for Fall!

What is even more special about this trip is that Joy Davis, our wedding photographer (remember?!), and her hubs and photog partner, Ryan, are meeting us to shoot our engagement session!

I have been constantly perusing Pinterest and Google for engagement session poses, ideas, locations, and even outfit inspiration. OCD much? Yes, I will be the first to admit it.

Here are some of my favorite shots--some of them actually in Charleston!
This one makes me wish we could bring our little pup, Prince Cashmere, with us for a few pictures!

I absolutely cannot wait for the session, to see the photos, and then to share them with you. So, of course, stay tuned! And check my social media (Instagram and Twitter) for updates on our trip!

For more of my engagement inspiration, check here!

XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. this is great inspiration! we are doing ours next thursday and i have no idea what i want...yikes! hope yours go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration- I know they're going to turn out wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment