Home Inspiration: The Living Room

And here I am again..back to rifling through my welcome home Pinterest board for some serious inspiration. I need it. Bad. I am craving to do a major home makeover, but with the wedding budget taking the last bit of my savings, I need some simple tricks to rejuvenate our space!

Home Inspiration on Darling Cashmere
Some curtains can be pricier than others, but what a difference the mismatched panels make in this room!

Home Inspiration on Darling Cashmere
Wire shelving is certainly a less inexpensive path to go on, and it can look incredible if you just style it right!

Home Inspiration on Darling Cashmere
I love how Julia from Gal Meets Glam keeps it simple. There isn't a whole lot happening on top of this table, but it was carefully put together and it looks divine!

Home Inspiration on Darling Cashmere
Keep the couch classic and neutral, then add your favorite mix of pillows and textiles. This is a quick and easy way to update any room!

How do you spice up your home without spending a fortune?

XOXO,
R

Comments

Post a Comment