Wednesday Pick-Me-Up

As always, happy middle of the week!
This little tidbit of life advice could not have come at a more precious time to me.

Last week I experienced being rear-ended in a six-car pile-up on the highway. After getting out of the car I was relieved to see that no one was seriously injured, although it felt like such a traumatic impact at the time. My car is officially totaled and I am now on the hunt to replace my first and only dear Honda Civic (or as some knew her..Sally the Civic). Everything is a bit of a hassle and headache at this point, but I know that the Lord has great plans through this and He will provide where needed. He always, always comes through.

Wednesday Pick-Me-Up on Darling Cashmere
Beyond Blessed

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good.."
Romans 8:28

Psst...join this site via Google to receive weekly Wednesday Pick-Me-Ups!


XOXO,
R

Comments

  1. Cute blog :) I see you haven't found the perfect minivan yet? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, thanks love! Haha thank goodness I talked him out of that one! There are a couple of new sedans we're looking at, but it's such a hard decision being that it's a huge investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are okay. Praying for you as you begin your search for a new car. And thank you for linking back to my blog :) Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment