DIY: Spring Wreath

I have all these wonderful DIY ideas (Thanks, Pinterest) that end up way cuter in my head than in real life. Isn't that the way it goes most of the time anyway? I know I'm not alone here.

Well, I can say that I have been surprisingly pleased with my growing success in creating [simple] silk flower arrangements on grapevine wreaths.

Just the other week I took apart my Christmas wreath and replaced the red berry stems with pink and white blooms. Here's my progress:
DIY: Spring Wreath on Darling Cashmere
 You will need wire cutters. Those fake stems are no joke!
DIY: Spring Wreath on Darling Cashmere
Michaels had an awesome sale on Spring florals!
DIY: Spring Wreath on Darling Cashmere
I usually leave some space between the additions to see the rustic grapevine wreath and make that part of the decor.
I love pulling up in the driveway and seeing this bright creation on the front door!

Did you make your own wreath for the Spring season?

XOXO,
R

Comments