Spring Pastels


Less than two weeks left until the official first day of Spring! I am positive that you are just as excited as I am!

It may be warm where you are, but we are still fighting for upper 50's as our daily highs here in North Carolina (eek, should I even be complaining considering what the Midwest is experiencing?!). I am ready for showing off cute pedis, strappy sandals, flowy floral dresses, and, of course, the tried-and-true classic favorite: Spring Pastels!

Here are a few of my favorite Spring Pastels for this upcoming season!

Spring Pastels on Darling Cashmere

Shop items here (clockwise from top left): 1234567891011

For more color inspiration check out the Pantone Spring 2013 Fashion Color Trend Report!

What Spring 2013 fashion trend are you dying to try out?
PS Check out Glamour for some wearable Spring 2013 trends straight from the runways!

Comments