Life Lately

February was a pretty fabulous month, to say the least.
Here is a little insight to my life lately via snapshots..



Delicious local and organic breakfast from Over Easy in downtown Asheville
(the morning after getting ENGAGED!)


Picking up some rich truffles from one of my favorite Asheville spots,
French Broad Chocolate Lounge


One of my many birthday treats from the sweet gals in the office


Japanese for my birthday din!


Still wondering why I didn't snag these beauties up from T.J. Maxx?


Fell in love with this sweet vintage-inspired piece at Francesca's


The perfect start to a wonderful day with my girlfriends this past weekend:
Rise and shine mimosa!


Thrift and vintage store shopping all afternoon on Saturday
before ending the day with an OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons mani!






Comments