Easter Dress

I am in dire need of a brand-new Easter dress. Well, okay..that may be a slight exaggeration. I think I just really need something gorgeous and spring-like to help put me in the right mindset for the coming season. Has anyone else noticed besides me that it's not exactly Spring weather over here in NC (Kidding. I am quite sure that everyone has noticed.)

Here are a few stunning dresses that have recently caught my eye:

Coral Dress on Darling Cashmere
1

Lace Dress on Darling Cashmere
2

Embroidered Dress on Darling Cashmere
3

Valentino Dress on Darling Cashmere
4

I saved my favorite for last. Isn't that Valentino lace and mesh dress in pastels just gorgeous?!

The plan is to find time this week and do some major Easter dress searching. Fingers crossed I find a winner!

XOXO,
R

Comments